Putzmeister 36-meter Boom Pump
- Theoretical Output – 210 yrd3 per Hour
- Vertical Reach – 117 feet
- Horizontal Reach – 98 feet off the front bumper
- Unfolding Height – 29 feet
- Outrigger Dimensions – Front – 21 feet, Rear – 22 feet, Distance Between – 23 feet
Cifa 32-meter Boom Pump
- Theoretical Output – 195 yrd3 per Hour
- Vertical Reach – 104 feet
- Horizontal Reach – 85 feet off the front bumper
- Unfolding Height – 26 feet
- Outrigger Dimensions – Front – 21 feet, Rear – 18 feet, Distance Between – 23 feet
Things you need to know when ordering a pump:
Is the setup location for the pump flat?
We must keep the pump within 3 degrees of level for a safe setup.
Can the mixer trucks easily discharge into our hopper?
The setup pad must be the same grade for the pump and mixer to fill our hopper.
Do you have enough room for the pumps outriggers?
The outriggers must be fully deployed on solid, properly compacted ground.
Are there any high voltage power lines affecting the safe movement of the boom?
We cannot operate within 25 feet of high voltage power lines.
Are there any trees in the way affecting the safe movement of the boom?
Tree branches will damage hydraulic lines causing unexpected breakdowns.
Is there any soft mud or loose sand that a heavy concrete pump will sink and get stuck in?
The customer is responsible for towing or equipment charges to get us out.
Is the snow cleared and icy driveways sanded for pumps and mixer trucks?
Chaining up isn’t a safe answer and truck time can get expensive.
Do you have the required safety scaffolds for your protection when pouring concrete walls?
WCB will fine you for working at heights over ?? feet.
Do you have hard hats for your entire crew?
By law all personnel working under a pump boom must wear hard hats.
Do you have safety glasses and work gloves?
Concrete splatters in your eyes and cement will burn your skin so please be prepared.